Saturday, the 9th of November from 10am to 12 pm,
in the venue “Creative Hub 1535°” in Differdange (115, rue Emile Mark), Luxembourg
We invite all members of our association and all interested people to our conference, followed by a political debate.
The conference is led by Dr. Bruno Schoch, a leading expert and researcher at the Leibnitz and Hessian Institute for peace and conflict research, located in Frankfurt-on-the-Main (Germany). The conference, under the headline ” Cross-European order of peace between ideas and reality”, will be held in German.
We also invited a panel of politicians to assist: Luxembourgish MPs from various parties as well as representatives of German political parties will be assisting the conference and participating in the debate.
So far the following people have confirmed their participation:
- Mr Gary Diderich, Déi Lénk (Left Party)
- Mr Fernand Kartheiser, ADR (centre-right)
- Mr Sven Clement, Piratepartei Lëtzebuerg (Luxembourg Pirate Party)
- Ms Tilly Metz, déi Gréng (Green Party)
- Mr Thomas Barth, European Speaker of the CDU-Fraction in the state parliament of Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany)
- Mr Stefan Thielen, Chief Whip of the CDU-Fraction in the state parliament of Saarland (Germany)
We would be very happy to welcome you to what promises to be a very interesting Saturday morning!