Our conference, entitled “Cross-European order of peace between ideas and reality, organised in the creative Hub 1535° of Differdange, on the morning of the 9th of November was amply visited.
The conference was led in German by Dr. Bruno Schoch, a leading expert and researcher at the Leibnitz and Hessian Institute for peace and conflict research, located in Frankfurt-on-the-Main (Germany).
We also invited a panel of politicians to assist: Luxembourgish MPs from various parties as well as representatives of German political parties will be assisting the conference and participating in the debate.
The following special invitees participated in the debate:
- Ms Tilly Metz, déi Gréng (Green Party)
- Mr Gary Diderich, Déi Lénk (Left Party)
- Mr Sven Clement, Piratepartei Lëtzebuerg (Luxembourg Pirate Party)
- Mr Thomas Barth, European Speaker of the CDU-Fraction in the state parliament of Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany)
- Mr Stefan Thielen, Chief Whip of the CDU-Fraction in the state parliament of Saarland (Germany)
A detailed report about the conference will be available soon on this website.